Some Truth

Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:53 pm by Strype McClaine

I'll keep this short and breif.
After quitting ddo to travel and work, and not playing for many months.
I doubt I will be returning.
I love you all, but I feel like my course is complete with ddo.

Comments: 2

neverwinter online

Thu May 09, 2013 5:17 pm by Erorgot

its erorgot here and just letting those know that i am beginning to play neverwinter online. its currently in beta but i will be building a guild with our namesake. so if anybody is planning on …

Comments: 0

Erorgots back

Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:12 pm by Erorgot

hello everybody Erorgot is back Smile i know most of you dont remember me but i used to run with this guild a long time ago. I recently came back to the game and am looking for a home so pst in game …

Comments: 1

Latest topics
» Some Truth
Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:46 am by Strype McClaine

» Anyone interested in another MMO?
Thu May 09, 2013 5:19 pm by Erorgot

» neverwinter online
Thu May 09, 2013 5:17 pm by Erorgot

» recent bugs?
Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:37 am by xhume

» Erorgots back
Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:46 am by Morrek

» Sobering News
Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:10 pm by Erorgot

» Dealing with real life
Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:14 am by Pan

» Login Workaround
Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:18 am by Morrek

» eventful night...
Thu May 24, 2012 6:47 am by Morrek

Saturday Night Raids

Go down

Saturday Night Raids

Post  Sneaky on Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:09 pm

I see how many people are usually on Saturday Nights and I think we should coordinate some Raids during this time frame. Usually, we have impromtu raids and this is fun. If we schedule these we can run Raids that none of us have run and plan for them. I would prefer a new or different Raid every week, but want to see what everyone thinks. I have never done the Abbot, VOD, Demon Queen, or the one in the new Reaver area. I have never completed the Hound or the Titan.

We could try starting off with the Reaver one week and the Hound the next week. For the Reaver you need to be flagged and if we post this ahead of time we can work on flagging everyone. This accomplishes two things in my opinion, favor/exp., and more guildies getting a variety of toons flagged so we have a wealth of exp. to draw from.

I am interested in seeing what everyones thoughts are! Very Happy
Sneaky
Sneaky
Forum Citizen
Forum Citizen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saturday Night Raids

Post  Fayyth on Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:15 am

I would also like to run some raids. The only raids I have ran are VON, Reaver, and Shroud. Oh and Tempest Spine. The only character I have keyed is Fayyth. I have only completed the Shroud once. I would like to do some of the other raids that I have not done yet. I should be available most Saturday nights.
Fayyth
Fayyth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  luciea on Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:08 pm

I would like to raid as well, but I'd like to mix in raids on Fridays as well. I can't guarantee Sat nights. If it's planned well in advance, I might be able to make some Saturday nights. I can at least hope! Smile
luciea
luciea
Forum Commander
Forum Commander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sneaky on Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:49 pm

I have talked with a lot of people about this. The general consensus is that we coordinate a Static Time for the Raid. I understand that it is difficult for everyone to participate, however this does not mean we only have one date & time for Raids, just one set up weekly.

The feedback I received was how hard this is too set up with everyone wanting different times, hence the Static Time for the Raid. We can do other Raids as Luciea suggests for Friday night as well.

I was thinking of Saturday Night around 6 Pacific, 7 Mountain, 8 Central, 9 Eastern. I am willing to coordinate for this seems one of the biggest issues. I may not always be able to coordinate so sometimes another may need to help. For additional Raids I would be looking to others to coordinate for I think this will take a good part of my time. I was thinking of starting this weekend and was looking to post this in the guild message.

Reaver Sat. Night 12/6 at 6 Pacific time - must complete TOR (all relics) Levels 13-16.
Sneaky
Sneaky
Forum Citizen
Forum Citizen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Reaver Raid

Post  Morrek on Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:07 pm

Count me in Sneaky. If I have Jeram ready I will run him (still need a few relics and Tor)

Otherwise I can run Morrek or Xorrek. I've done 40 Reavers on Morrek.

Since the changes they made it seems like 3 clerics is a good way to go for the Reaver. One Cleric heals tank, second heals party, and third lays down Blade Barriers (one cleric can do items 2 and 3 if they are efficient). Blade Barriers combined with firewalls keeps the air elementals pretty confused on their aggro.
Morrek
Morrek
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

View user profile http://stormshadow.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Franzonator on Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:09 pm

Ok Sneakyii I am in and look forward to the raids. Morrek if you need any relics let me know I think I have a few of each.
Franzonator
Franzonator
Forum Commander
Forum Commander

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001501694253

Back to top Go down

Post  Fayyth on Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:49 pm

I should be around on Saturday on Fayyth. I am keyed already.
Fayyth
Fayyth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Morrek on Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:05 pm

Franzonator wrote:Ok Sneakyii I am in and look forward to the raids. Morrek if you need any relics let me know I think I have a few of each.

Thanks Franz.. I'm pretty close now, but if I need a few I'll hit you up Smile Mebbe Friday night we can get a Tor group together.....
Morrek
Morrek
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

View user profile http://stormshadow.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Pan on Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:35 pm

There are several folks in the guild from each time zone. I think it would be a good idea to plan on having two raids on Saturday. One to catch the east coasters and another for the west coasters. There are some of us who can make all times and maybe even both raids. Due to the high failure rates associated with raids this will also allow multiple attempts.

Key to raids is knowing who you run them with. The most successes I have had is with folks who run raids often. I would like to run raids more often with the guild. I look forward to more completions. The storm gathers.....
Pan
Pan
Guild Fund Treasurer and THREAD KILLER!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sneaky on Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:49 am

Thanks everyone. I am planning to run some GH slayer for relics and a TOR tonight plus tomorrow night to help get people keyed. I like the idea of multiple runs Pan, especially for the short ones such as the Reaver. Some others may not be prudent that are really long such as the Titan, but we can work it out.

I only have a couple of Relics right now but after today I should have a lot more if anyone needs them.

So far we have 6 for the Raid - need at least one more caster and 2 clerics. My plan is to run 3 clerics, at least 2 casters, and the rest fighters/bards, etc.

I will update the message for multiple times. I have multiple toons who can run it.

I love this quote "Live long and Prosper"...
Sneaky
Sneaky
Forum Citizen
Forum Citizen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fayyth on Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:59 am

Hopefully my computer is fixed by then. Sad My husband is going to work on it today.
Fayyth
Fayyth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeeria on Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:02 pm

Don't know if I will be ready by this Sat. Need to do Tor and only have 1/2 the relics needed. Also, 6pm PST wont work for me unless I can talk "someone" into taking care of my kids. Will let you know if any of this changes.
Zeeria
Zeeria
Forum Commander
Forum Commander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sneaky on Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:55 pm

Relics are fairly easy to get now that they drop in the rare chests. I am planning a couple of TOR runs - tonight and tomorrow, plus we have all day Saturday. I also added a 2nd run at 9:00pm PST.
Sneaky
Sneaky
Forum Citizen
Forum Citizen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mystic on Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:34 pm

Sneaky wrote:Relics are fairly easy to get now that they drop in the rare chests. I am planning a couple of TOR runs - tonight and tomorrow, plus we have all day Saturday. I also added a 2nd run at 9:00pm PST.

I still need POP and Crucible on Mysticbody (so behind! And they're the only ones I've never run, of course!) I have Madstone twice on elite. lol. I think I only need a couple relics, I might even have them all, I don't remember. I may even have extras at this point. lol. Since I started this guild I've collected so much raid stuff that I have one whole bank slot full of collection items for raid prep. Anyhow, hopefully I'll catch up soon and be able to do the next round of Tor for Reaver prep.

UPDATE- Only need Crucible and 2 Elven Relics which I should get in the Crucible. Thank you to everyone who has helped me level and get flagged so quickly!

Kris

Last edited by Mystic on Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : update)
Mystic
Mystic
Forum Noob
Forum Noob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sneaky on Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:23 am

Well all this was very successful. We did 2 Raids completing both on Elite the 1st try! A lot of interested in trying the Titan Raid again so that is what we will do next Saturday the 12/13. I will start a new thread for this one as well. Congrats to all who participated Very Happy .
Sneaky
Sneaky
Forum Citizen
Forum Citizen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sneaky on Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:28 pm

I will be taking a break from the Raid organizations due to the Holidays. I personally have many things planned which makes organizing this impossible for me. I can start it up again after the new year. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!! santa
Sneaky
Sneaky
Forum Citizen
Forum Citizen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeeria on Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:08 pm

Happy Holidays to you Sneakyii. Thank you for coordinating the raids for us, I appreciate it. rendeer
Zeeria
Zeeria
Forum Commander
Forum Commander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down