Storm Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Some Truth

Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:53 pm by Strype McClaine

I'll keep this short and breif.
After quitting ddo to travel and work, and not playing for many months.
I doubt I will be returning.
I love you all, but I feel like my course is complete with ddo.

Comments: 2

neverwinter online

Thu May 09, 2013 5:17 pm by Erorgot

its erorgot here and just letting those know that i am beginning to play neverwinter online. its currently in beta but i will be building a guild with our namesake. so if anybody is planning on …

Comments: 0

Erorgots back

Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:12 pm by Erorgot

hello everybody Erorgot is back Smile i know most of you dont remember me but i used to run with this guild a long time ago. I recently came back to the game and am looking for a home so pst in game …

Comments: 1

Latest topics
» Some Truth
I love throwing things into the pot so here we go again...... EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 10:46 am by Strype McClaine

» Anyone interested in another MMO?
I love throwing things into the pot so here we go again...... EmptyThu May 09, 2013 5:19 pm by Erorgot

» neverwinter online
I love throwing things into the pot so here we go again...... EmptyThu May 09, 2013 5:17 pm by Erorgot

» recent bugs?
I love throwing things into the pot so here we go again...... EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 6:37 am by xhume

» Erorgots back
I love throwing things into the pot so here we go again...... EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 9:46 am by Morrek

» Sobering News
I love throwing things into the pot so here we go again...... EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 10:10 pm by Erorgot

» Dealing with real life
I love throwing things into the pot so here we go again...... EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 1:14 am by Pan

» Login Workaround
I love throwing things into the pot so here we go again...... EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 10:18 am by Morrek

» eventful night...
I love throwing things into the pot so here we go again...... EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:47 am by Morrek

I love throwing things into the pot so here we go again......

3 posters

Go down

I love throwing things into the pot so here we go again...... Empty I love throwing things into the pot so here we go again......

Post  Indel Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:35 am

I've been reading on the forums about all exclusive raids (i.e, all divines, all WF or a shroud raid with nothing but clubs of the holy flame as weapons) and they sound like they might be fun. I guess my thinking here is that it might be a hoot for Storm Shadow to host an all exclusive raid once a month (or just every so often). I know everyone has stuff going on (Morrek is in the middle of a move, Jackron is lost somewhere in China and Franz is showing the young guys at the gym how real men lift weights cheers ) but something like this might take some time to pull together anyways so it might fall right into place about the time that everything starts to settle down for everyone. I know just from what I have read that these seem to be really popular.

Will we always have completion? Probably not but that's not the point. I keep reading posts on here about how people are getting burnt out on the game...well to be honest DDO is the only game I like (yes I have tried others) and I find that when it starts getting boring for me I have to MAKE it fun. Most of the time that's by shouting random nonsense into guild chat to see what kind of conversation I can get started.

I like this guild and I really like the people in it cause to be frank you guys are hoots and I find it hard not to laugh or smile when we're all running together. The people in the guild are a big part of why I like playing. I think that is a quality that a lot of people loook for in a guild and hosting raids will be yet another way for Storm Shadow to show what a great guild it is.

Ok so I put my two potatoes into the pot...anyone got anything else they wanna throw in?
Indel
Indel
Forum Commander
Forum Commander

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=10000056141601

Back to top Go down

I love throwing things into the pot so here we go again...... Empty Re: I love throwing things into the pot so here we go again......

Post  glassya Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:08 am

I think we tried to do something one time with nothing but lumps of coal.

glassya
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Back to top Go down

I love throwing things into the pot so here we go again...... Empty Anecdote of the day

Post  Indel Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:10 am

When I was younger (much much younger) my dad brought home this awful, terrible, mean palomino. She hadn't been saddle broke and apparently he thought she would be a great starter horse for me. Needless to say I was thrown several times and every time I hit the ground my dad made me get back on her. Several bruises and a cut down my arm that I still have the scar to show for later.....she finally stopped trying to throw me. Turns out she made one heck of a barrel racer.

My point is......I understand that a lot of ideas that I have are probably "been there, tried that" for the guild but just because it hasn't worked out before is no reason to give up on it.

Either way...I as a player would love to do something like this. And I will, even if nobody else in the guild wants to come along for the ride. I would prefer to do it with the guild because like I said I have as of yet to play with anyone in the guild that I didn't absolutely enjoy playing with. If no one else wants to come along thats ok. Trust me my feelings will manage to make it thru and I won't hold it against anyone (Except Luceia for various reasons but mainly because I can).
Indel
Indel
Forum Commander
Forum Commander

Back to top Go down

I love throwing things into the pot so here we go again...... Empty Re: I love throwing things into the pot so here we go again......

Post  glassya Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:38 pm

My reply was meant as an affirmation of a good idea. I think that it may have been misconstrued. My apologies.

glassya
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Indel Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:23 pm

glassya wrote:My reply was meant as an affirmation of a good idea. I think that it may have been misconstrued. My apologies.

Not at all. I didn't take it in a negative way. I know that things have been tried before in the guild but compared to most players in Storm Shadow I am still new to the game. So even if it's been tried before in the guild, I myself have yet to try it. I'm one of those people who reads a "Wet Paint" sign and wants to touch it to see for myself if it really is wet. Very Happy
Indel
Indel
Forum Commander
Forum Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Strype McClaine Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:54 am

Someone needs to show hyrin this
http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=301799

But about the burnout
Its true really. I play in spurts.
I'll go uber hard core for a season, then piddle.
I keep meaning to do more epic chronoscope, but even my beloved charicters, are somewhat burned out
Strype McClaine
Strype McClaine
Raid Boss
Raid Boss

http://splicedintelligence.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down