Storm Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Some Truth

Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:53 pm by Strype McClaine

I'll keep this short and breif.
After quitting ddo to travel and work, and not playing for many months.
I doubt I will be returning.
I love you all, but I feel like my course is complete with ddo.

Comments: 2

neverwinter online

Thu May 09, 2013 5:17 pm by Erorgot

its erorgot here and just letting those know that i am beginning to play neverwinter online. its currently in beta but i will be building a guild with our namesake. so if anybody is planning on …

Comments: 0

Erorgots back

Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:12 pm by Erorgot

hello everybody Erorgot is back Smile i know most of you dont remember me but i used to run with this guild a long time ago. I recently came back to the game and am looking for a home so pst in game …

Comments: 1

Latest topics
» Some Truth
Who says we aren't "people friendly"? EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 10:46 am by Strype McClaine

» Anyone interested in another MMO?
Who says we aren't "people friendly"? EmptyThu May 09, 2013 5:19 pm by Erorgot

» neverwinter online
Who says we aren't "people friendly"? EmptyThu May 09, 2013 5:17 pm by Erorgot

» recent bugs?
Who says we aren't "people friendly"? EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 6:37 am by xhume

» Erorgots back
Who says we aren't "people friendly"? EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 9:46 am by Morrek

» Sobering News
Who says we aren't "people friendly"? EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 10:10 pm by Erorgot

» Dealing with real life
Who says we aren't "people friendly"? EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 1:14 am by Pan

» Login Workaround
Who says we aren't "people friendly"? EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 10:18 am by Morrek

» eventful night...
Who says we aren't "people friendly"? EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:47 am by Morrek

Who says we aren't "people friendly"?

4 posters

Go down

Who says we aren't "people friendly"? Empty Who says we aren't "people friendly"?

Post  Indel Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:33 am

I dunno I can't remember his name but sure enough I was told today that Storm Shadow isn't "People Friendly". Whhhhaaaaa?????? Shocked As the conversation goes (or whatever I'm too sleepy to make sure any of this makes any real sense) I was told that the people of Storm Shadow are a click and rarely run with anyone outside of their group/guild. Now, I know for a fact that I for one am almost always in a PUG group (which BTW is where I met this guy) and I've never seen anyone in guild chat talking about being anti-pug. If I remember correctly (and I do) I was recruited into the guild by bowshooting who was running with me in a.......PUG group...tada!! Anyways, just wanted to share that little bit of information (since I had to hear about 30-40 minutes of it) with everyone else.

FYI- the anti-pug does NOT include the shroud because in this case I have to admit I don't really care to run it if the majority of the group isn't storm shadow.
Indel
Indel
Forum Commander
Forum Commander

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=10000056141601

Back to top Go down

Who says we aren't "people friendly"? Empty Re: Who says we aren't "people friendly"?

Post  Strype McClaine Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:10 am

I am a huge pugger. I don't know what they are talking about.
Strype McClaine
Strype McClaine
Raid Boss
Raid Boss

http://splicedintelligence.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Who says we aren't "people friendly"? Empty Re: Who says we aren't "people friendly"?

Post  Indel Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:13 pm

That's what I said. I kept asking the guy "are you sure you're talking about the right guild?"
Indel
Indel
Forum Commander
Forum Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  nyth Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:14 pm

most people in the guild do pug. on the other hand i refuse to pug other than raid and epic.
nyth
nyth
Forum Commander
Forum Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Indel Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:47 am

I would say that it's a fairly good bet that we aren't the only guild to have a few people who don't want to pug. I would have to admit that runs almost always go a lot smoother when running it with the guild. But to my knowledge no one in the guild has ever gone into general chat and said "PUGS SUCK!" Any which way, I tried to get specifics but he wouldn't give any so I'm not even sure what he's basing his opinion on.
Indel
Indel
Forum Commander
Forum Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Franzonator Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:04 pm

If asked to join a pug and either I don't want to at the moment or am doing other things I always send a tell back telling them thank you. I am one who does not like to pug much anymore, I either solo or run with the guild, one reason is not to hear people like this guy. Saying that, pugs are not bad, there are a lot of good people out there willing to help or join. Besides as many times as I am asked to join a pug you could not make a judgement call on it. I think everyone has been warned of the deathonator.
Franzonator
Franzonator
Forum Commander
Forum Commander

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001501694253

Back to top Go down

Post  nyth Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:59 am

Yeah I always try to respawn to pug invites as well, as long as im not truly afk. Come to think of it thats probably the only time i will pug (despite that probably being the worst time haha)
nyth
nyth
Forum Commander
Forum Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Indel Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:24 pm

I don't mind PUGs for the most part, if there isn't anything going on as far as guild runs go I pug on toons I'm trying to lvl. I try not to PUG my cleric at all mostly because she is high maintenance and costly so if I have to invest in wands, mana pots and scrolls I would rather run her with the guild. However, if I happen to be on her and someone sends me a tell and I'm not planning on doing anything else then most of the time I will help out.
Indel
Indel
Forum Commander
Forum Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum