Some Truth

Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:53 pm by Strype McClaine

I'll keep this short and breif.
After quitting ddo to travel and work, and not playing for many months.
I doubt I will be returning.
I love you all, but I feel like my course is complete with ddo.

Comments: 2

neverwinter online

Thu May 09, 2013 5:17 pm by Erorgot

its erorgot here and just letting those know that i am beginning to play neverwinter online. its currently in beta but i will be building a guild with our namesake. so if anybody is planning on …

Comments: 0

Erorgots back

Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:12 pm by Erorgot

hello everybody Erorgot is back Smile i know most of you dont remember me but i used to run with this guild a long time ago. I recently came back to the game and am looking for a home so pst in game …

Comments: 1

Latest topics
» Some Truth
Interested in Joining EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 10:46 am by Strype McClaine

» Anyone interested in another MMO?
Interested in Joining EmptyThu May 09, 2013 5:19 pm by Erorgot

» neverwinter online
Interested in Joining EmptyThu May 09, 2013 5:17 pm by Erorgot

» recent bugs?
Interested in Joining EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 6:37 am by xhume

» Erorgots back
Interested in Joining EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 9:46 am by Morrek

» Sobering News
Interested in Joining EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 10:10 pm by Erorgot

» Dealing with real life
Interested in Joining EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 1:14 am by Pan

» Login Workaround
Interested in Joining EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 10:18 am by Morrek

» eventful night...
Interested in Joining EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:47 am by Morrek

Interested in Joining

Go down

Interested in Joining Empty Interested in Joining

Post  furthin on Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:00 am

Hey everyone. I'm back in to DDO after being gone for about 2 years and now have a lv 10 favored soul named Firthen. Now that I'm getting to the higher levels, I'm looking for a good group of people to run the higher level quests with. I no nada about places like Gianthold so I'd love to find some people that know their way around and will accept a new/old VIP player into their ranks. I usually play around 7-10 mountain time (I live in Albuquerque, New Mexico) and more on the weekends, and pretty much just want to make some friends now that I'm back and playing regularly. I'm happy to run a few times with you all get to know some people.
I always loved this game, but did not like the difficulty of finding a group. Now that the population has gone up, I consider myself here to stay.
Oh yea, I'm mainly a healing FS with a bit of melee thrown in to make the character more fun. However, at these higher levels I'm pretty much becoming a healer as I see finding clerics is still a difficult thing to do in this game. Let me know some specific people to get in touch with and I'll be sure to do that this weekend when I'm online. Thanks for reading and see you all in game.

furthin

Back to top Go down

Interested in Joining Empty Re: Interested in Joining

Post  Pan on Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:22 am

I think your time zone will fit well with this bunch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVS3WNt7yRU
Pan
Pan
Guild Fund Treasurer and THREAD KILLER!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Morrek on Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:22 am

Firthen,

Thanks for posting. We have a bunch of folks who run during the times you are on so it should be no problem to get in a group. You can contact me in game (Olen, Venificus, Xorrek, Morrek) and we will set something up. You can also look in the "who" tab to see who's online from Storm Shadow and pm them to see if there is a group you can join.

I will be on tonight so if you are on look me up. Sometimes it can be a challenge to match up levels for a group but we will see what we can do:)

Thanks for your interest,
Olen
Morrek
Morrek
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

View user profile https://stormshadow.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeeria on Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:53 am

Hi Firthen,

My name is Zee (Bigsis) and I will be looking for you. I am on usually 7 to 10 pm Pacific Time and Have a few toons near that level. Would like to do some runs in Gianthold also. This weekend is Extra XP and so I'll be on later at night. Welcome back and cya soon. Interested in Joining Icon_biggrin
Zeeria
Zeeria
Forum Commander
Forum Commander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Franzonator on Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:24 pm

Hey Firthen,

I have some toons in that level and would like to run with you. Check us out and send a tell to anyone. Look forward to running with you.

Franz
Franzonator
Franzonator
Forum Commander
Forum Commander

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001501694253

Back to top Go down

Post  Morrek on Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:11 pm

Sounds like we can get group together. Only thing I have close is a L8 Cleric so if u need me let me know.
Morrek
Morrek
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  firthen1 on Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:44 pm

Thanks everyone. Tonight I'm taking the wife out and Saturday night is usually party night, but I'll be on during the day a bit Saturday as well as Sunday. Sunday and Wednesday nights I usually run with a static group I put together for a couple of hours. I'll try and find some of you during the day, but if I don't I'll definitely track you all down Monday night on Firthen. By the number of people who have responded, I can tell this will be a very good group of people to play with. It never ceases to amaze me when I see the maturity level of DDO players after being involved with WOW for the last couple of years. Since I'm 29 years old and not 9, The number of dicks in that game was just to big to handle .....THATS WHAT SHE SAID!!!!!!

firthen1
Forum Noob
Forum Noob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Morrek on Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:51 pm

Yes and since we are an adult Guild we don't have to many issues with the kids in the game either Smile

firthen1 wrote:Thanks everyone. Tonight I'm taking the wife out and Saturday night is usually party night, but I'll be on during the day a bit Saturday as well as Sunday. Sunday and Wednesday nights I usually run with a static group I put together for a couple of hours. I'll try and find some of you during the day, but if I don't I'll definitely track you all down Monday night on Firthen. By the number of people who have responded, I can tell this will be a very good group of people to play with. It never ceases to amaze me when I see the maturity level of DDO players after being involved with WOW for the last couple of years. Since I'm 29 years old and not 9, The number of dicks in that game was just to big to handle .....THATS WHAT SHE SAID!!!!!!
Morrek
Morrek
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down