Storm Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Some Truth

Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:53 pm by Strype McClaine

I'll keep this short and breif.
After quitting ddo to travel and work, and not playing for many months.
I doubt I will be returning.
I love you all, but I feel like my course is complete with ddo.

Comments: 2

neverwinter online

Thu May 09, 2013 5:17 pm by Erorgot

its erorgot here and just letting those know that i am beginning to play neverwinter online. its currently in beta but i will be building a guild with our namesake. so if anybody is planning on …

Comments: 0

Erorgots back

Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:12 pm by Erorgot

hello everybody Erorgot is back Smile i know most of you dont remember me but i used to run with this guild a long time ago. I recently came back to the game and am looking for a home so pst in game …

Comments: 1

Latest topics
» Some Truth
Interested in Joining EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 10:46 am by Strype McClaine

» Anyone interested in another MMO?
Interested in Joining EmptyThu May 09, 2013 5:19 pm by Erorgot

» neverwinter online
Interested in Joining EmptyThu May 09, 2013 5:17 pm by Erorgot

» recent bugs?
Interested in Joining EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 6:37 am by xhume

» Erorgots back
Interested in Joining EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 9:46 am by Morrek

» Sobering News
Interested in Joining EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 10:10 pm by Erorgot

» Dealing with real life
Interested in Joining EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 1:14 am by Pan

» Login Workaround
Interested in Joining EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 10:18 am by Morrek

» eventful night...
Interested in Joining EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:47 am by Morrek

Interested in Joining

2 posters

Go down

Interested in Joining Empty Interested in Joining

Post  Trit Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:47 am

Hello, everyone. Yesterday, after posting on the official DDO forums about our interest in finding a guild home, I ran across a very nice 'Thank You' post from someone who ran Shroud with Storm Shadow the other day, along with a gracious response from your leader. I did a bit of Google searching and found your site. After looking at it with my wife last night, I decided I'd come and post this morning. Before I even had a chance, I discovered that a Storm Shadow officer, Fayyth, had actually replied to my thread on the official forums.

My wife, Syrynia, and I have been playing together as a couple, and in pugs, since we began signed up earlier this year. We've finally decided we need to step forward and join a guild. We'd really like to become part of a larger community where we can make friends and explore the game in good company. Up to this point, we've had our own guild, Leeloo Dallas Multipass, where we were the only two members. Very Happy

We've been playing the game together since around the beginning of February. We are f2p, but we buy content as we need it. We're currently running around Gianthold and getting ready to begin exploring the Vale. While we've enjoyed playing as a couple, as well as in pugs, it's becoming a lot harder to get through things on our own. Finding pugs is also getting to be quite hit-or-miss.

We're friendly, laid back, and we both posses a good sense of humor. We're more than willing to learn and accept constructive criticism, making changes to builds and tactics as necessary. We want to contribute in a positive manner wherever we go. We'd like to belong to a guild that is active in the latter stages of the game. We'd really like to fall in with a bunch who is a bit more laid back and less likely to beat us about the head and shoulders if we aren't perfect. We enjoy playing and we strive to play well. However, we don't take things incredibly seriously and we intend to keep the fact that it's a game firmly in mind. If it causes lots of stress and feels like a job, we're probably not going to enjoy it.

If you guys would like to have a couple of new-ish players among your ranks, we'd love to participate. I play a level 15 Warchanter and Syrynia is a level 15 Sorceress. Storm Shadow seems like a really great bunch of folks, from what I have read, and we would enjoy running with you to see if we're a good fit.

Thanks!

Tritonias & Syrynia

Trit

Back to top Go down

Interested in Joining Empty Re: Interested in Joining

Post  Morrek Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:47 am

Hi,

Loved your guild name by the way:)

We would be happy to have you join. I will be on tonight on Olen, Xorrek, Morrek, Venficius, or Practor. Please send me a tell and I will get in touch with you. You can also contact any guild officer.

I should be on after 6pm EST.

Regards,
Olen
Morrek
Morrek
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

https://stormshadow.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Fayyth Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:02 pm

Well, I was going to reply to your PM on the other forum, but I'll respond here instead.

I'm not going to be on for a few days, but look up any member of SS to help get the joining process started. Thanks for checking us out. Smile

Hope to see you in game soon.
Fayyth
Fayyth

Back to top Go down

Interested in Joining Empty Thank You

Post  Trit Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:25 pm

Syrinia and I should be on tonight around 7 EST. I hope things line up to where we can meet some of you.

Tritonias

Trit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down