Storm Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Some Truth

Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:53 pm by Strype McClaine

I'll keep this short and breif.
After quitting ddo to travel and work, and not playing for many months.
I doubt I will be returning.
I love you all, but I feel like my course is complete with ddo.

Comments: 2

neverwinter online

Thu May 09, 2013 5:17 pm by Erorgot

its erorgot here and just letting those know that i am beginning to play neverwinter online. its currently in beta but i will be building a guild with our namesake. so if anybody is planning on …

Comments: 0

Erorgots back

Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:12 pm by Erorgot

hello everybody Erorgot is back Smile i know most of you dont remember me but i used to run with this guild a long time ago. I recently came back to the game and am looking for a home so pst in game …

Comments: 1

Latest topics
» Some Truth
Question about favor EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 10:46 am by Strype McClaine

» Anyone interested in another MMO?
Question about favor EmptyThu May 09, 2013 5:19 pm by Erorgot

» neverwinter online
Question about favor EmptyThu May 09, 2013 5:17 pm by Erorgot

» recent bugs?
Question about favor EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 6:37 am by xhume

» Erorgots back
Question about favor EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 9:46 am by Morrek

» Sobering News
Question about favor EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 10:10 pm by Erorgot

» Dealing with real life
Question about favor EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 1:14 am by Pan

» Login Workaround
Question about favor EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 10:18 am by Morrek

» eventful night...
Question about favor EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:47 am by Morrek

Question about favor

4 posters

Go down

Question about favor Empty Question about favor

Post  Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:30 pm

Greetings fellow adventurers Question about favor Icon_smile I'm on the path of, since this is my first toon (level 11 Pally), I'm going to work towards the 1750 favor mark so I can unlock 32 point builds. I'm also going to TR as soon as I hit 20 to come back as a leaner, meaner, fighting evil machine. I figure my first time through is to learn the basics, and once TR is done, then I can really dig into being a good party member, as well as being able to help out newer folks to the game.

That being said, I have a question. Do you prefer to level to 20 and then worry about favor cleanup (maxing out the favor on lowbie quests)? I'm leaning in that direction, but I wanted to get some takes on it.

BTW - I'm going to snag a headset today - it'll be nice having the chat action in parties finally Question about favor Icon_biggrin

Back to top Go down

Question about favor Empty Re: Question about favor

Post  Strype McClaine Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:33 pm

Zaviticus wrote:Greetings fellow adventurers Question about favor Icon_smile I'm on the path of, since this is my first toon (level 11 Pally), I'm going to work towards the 1750 favor mark so I can unlock 32 point builds. I'm also going to TR as soon as I hit 20 to come back as a leaner, meaner, fighting evil machine. I figure my first time through is to learn the basics, and once TR is done, then I can really dig into being a good party member, as well as being able to help out newer folks to the game.

That being said, I have a question. Do you prefer to level to 20 and then worry about favor cleanup (maxing out the favor on lowbie quests)? I'm leaning in that direction, but I wanted to get some takes on it.

BTW - I'm going to snag a headset today - it'll be nice having the chat action in parties finally Question about favor Icon_biggrin

Personaly, I like doing favor clean up as I go, but leaving the annoying quests alone till I have MORE THAN ENOUGH POWER to do with out care (9ish to destroy baby quests, 16 to do most the content)
Strype McClaine
Strype McClaine
Raid Boss
Raid Boss

http://splicedintelligence.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:56 pm

Good stuff. I went VIP, so there's definitely lots of favor to farm. I think I might do one day of xp gathering, and maybe favor farming the next day. That way, I'll knock out these two things without spinning my wheels.

I ordered a headset - should be here just in time to not be able to play due to the server downtime Question about favor Icon_razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Franzonator Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:59 pm

Remember to get another toon to 1750, don't TR your only one with it or you lose it. Please correct me if I am wrong fellow guildies.
Franzonator
Franzonator
Forum Commander
Forum Commander

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001501694253

Back to top Go down

Post  Pan Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:08 pm

I try to favor on my way up. It is unavoidable to pass by some quests. Thats ok tho because going back high lvl and cleaning up is great for slow times when there is no guildies or LFM action.

Some quest to work at, The pit, Von flagging, Deleras, tangleroot, Litany even tho they are not so popular. These net some big favor gains. Good luck let me know if you need any help. Question about favor Icon_cool
Pan
Pan
Guild Fund Treasurer and THREAD KILLER!

Back to top Go down

Post  xhume Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:52 am

love the pit... feel the pit... be the pit
xhume
xhume
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Pan Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:36 am

Franzonator wrote:Remember to get another toon to 1750, don't TR your only one with it or you lose it. Please correct me if I am wrong fellow guildies.

Once you have unlocked a feature on a server it stays available to you. So its ok to TR after you hit 1750 you will still have 32 pters. Remember to talk to the drow dude tho to make sure you have unlocked that feature.
Pan
Pan
Guild Fund Treasurer and THREAD KILLER!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down