Some Truth

Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:53 pm by Strype McClaine

I'll keep this short and breif.
After quitting ddo to travel and work, and not playing for many months.
I doubt I will be returning.
I love you all, but I feel like my course is complete with ddo.

Comments: 2

neverwinter online

Thu May 09, 2013 5:17 pm by Erorgot

its erorgot here and just letting those know that i am beginning to play neverwinter online. its currently in beta but i will be building a guild with our namesake. so if anybody is planning on …

Comments: 0

Erorgots back

Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:12 pm by Erorgot

hello everybody Erorgot is back Smile i know most of you dont remember me but i used to run with this guild a long time ago. I recently came back to the game and am looking for a home so pst in game …

Comments: 1

Latest topics
» Some Truth
Just throwing this one out there EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 10:46 am by Strype McClaine

» Anyone interested in another MMO?
Just throwing this one out there EmptyThu May 09, 2013 5:19 pm by Erorgot

» neverwinter online
Just throwing this one out there EmptyThu May 09, 2013 5:17 pm by Erorgot

» recent bugs?
Just throwing this one out there EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 6:37 am by xhume

» Erorgots back
Just throwing this one out there EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 9:46 am by Morrek

» Sobering News
Just throwing this one out there EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 10:10 pm by Erorgot

» Dealing with real life
Just throwing this one out there EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 1:14 am by Pan

» Login Workaround
Just throwing this one out there EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 10:18 am by Morrek

» eventful night...
Just throwing this one out there EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:47 am by Morrek

Just throwing this one out there

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Just throwing this one out there Empty Just throwing this one out there

Post  Indel on Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:18 pm

Not really sure if anyone would be intrested in this idea or not but I'm gonna toss it in the pot and stir the soup a little bit anyways.

I think it might be fun (if not intresting at least) for us to make new toons with classes or races we have never played before. I know a lot of us are grinding out TR's so here is where the intresting comes in. Of course like I said it would have to be a race or class you have never played before. You wouldn't be able to send anything to it from another toon (including money) or buy anything off the auction house. In other words your quest loot and what you can get from vendors would be all you can use. And of course instead of taking the short bus to level 4 it would start out at level 1. The only reason I'm thinking this is because there is a wealth of knowledge and know how in the guild that can be shared and passed on as well as get us in touch with new players to the game who could use the help and who in turn might have the potential for recruitment .

Meh.....just an idea.
Indel
Indel
Forum Commander
Forum Commander

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=10000056141601

Back to top Go down

Just throwing this one out there Empty Re: Just throwing this one out there

Post  Morrek on Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:26 pm

Actually there used to be some "non-twink" groups running.

I think it would be fun to do this with 28pt builds. I would be up for a once a week group.

Good luck finding a class Hyrin has never played though Smile

Morrek
Morrek
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

View user profile https://stormshadow.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Indel on Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:45 pm

LOL, I was just thinking that about Hyrin. Maybe a Pally, monk, wizzy halfling?

Once a week is good for me as well as idea for other people. Like I said I know that a lot of us are griding xp for TR's (me included) but I think that this would be fun and break up the monotonyof the norm, norm, hard, hard, hard, elite, elite questing that you have to do with a TR. So yeah, what ever day is good for everyone. I'll roll something out, there are still a few classes and races I have yet to try.
Indel
Indel
Forum Commander
Forum Commander

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=10000056141601

Back to top Go down

Post  Franzonator on Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:10 pm

I like the idea and as for Hyrin he has played ever race, class, character and even ones we haven't seen yet in this game. Laughing
Franzonator
Franzonator
Forum Commander
Forum Commander

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001501694253

Back to top Go down

Post  Indel on Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:21 pm

Franzonator wrote:I like the idea and as for Hyrin he has played ever race, class, character and even ones we haven't seen yet in this game. Laughing

I would say that Hyrin has some of the most uber toons I've seen since I've been playing. I know that the few guildies I have played with have all had what I would consider fantstic builds. I'm still thinking we can find something that Hyrin might find new and exciting.......not sure what that would be but I'm sure what ever it is he'll manage to make it just as uber as all his other toons. Laughing
Indel
Indel
Forum Commander
Forum Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Morrek on Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:12 pm

I have an idea.. I get to pick hyrins build.....

Morrek
Morrek
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  glassya on Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:15 pm

He only has some of the most uber toons you've ever seen because I don't play anymore Wink

I started a non-twink group a couple of years ago with bedunk, ezzie, tex and hmm, franz I think you were in it. It was a lot of fun and can break up the monotony of demolishing everything in your path with a thought!

How is every one doing. I hope life finds you well. I would resub and get in touch with you guys, but I don't remember my login info or the address I used to create my account! I still have quite a bit of money on Glasya (maybe 250 - 500K plat, I don't remember) I had posted some vent info a long time ago, but I don't think anyone was interested in it Sad I have mumble now. If anyone interested in using this to hang out without having to group up, I would happily add a DDO channel to it.

glassya
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Morrek on Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:05 am

hey glass Smile

Hopefully you'll figure out your account info.. it would be nice to have ya back even if only occasionally.
Morrek
Morrek
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Indel on Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:54 am

So I guess the next question is what day...and of course getting all the details worked out.
Indel
Indel
Forum Commander
Forum Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Franzonator on Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:14 pm

Glass!!! good to hear from you bud, wish you could come on an play. Maybe you can contact Turbine and get your information. If not I am up for chatting where ever.
Franzonator
Franzonator
Forum Commander
Forum Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Fayyth on Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:40 pm

I would be interested, but I don't want to commit. I can't always be online due to school. I'm only taking 2 classes this semester, but I don't know how much time I'll have to spend on homework. I'm taking an English class and another Math class.

I agree the game gets very monotonous, that is one reason I don't play much anymore...(the other due to school and other rl obligations). Something like this could be very fun. I was also in that static group, but I remember us only running a few times together before it fell apart.

Fayyth
Fayyth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Indel on Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:43 am

Fayyth wrote:I would be interested, but I don't want to commit. I can't always be online due to school. I'm only taking 2 classes this semester, but I don't know how much time I'll have to spend on homework. I'm taking an English class and another Math class.

I agree the game gets very monotonous, that is one reason I don't play much anymore...(the other due to school and other rl obligations). Something like this could be very fun. I was also in that static group, but I remember us only running a few times together before it fell apart.

I get like that sometimes too. The game can almost seem mundane and when that happens I tend to lay off playing for a while. Right now I'm not having that problem because other guildies have kept it intresting for me. I was thinking this could be something that happens once a week for about an hour or so. Nothing too serious. This would still allow those of us working on TRs or other toons time to do so as well as making time for people with tight real life schedules.
Indel
Indel
Forum Commander
Forum Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Morrek on Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:45 am

Indel,

Throw some possible times and days out there. Let's see who want in and when they can play.
Morrek
Morrek
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Indel on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:07 pm

If I'm not mistaken I'm pretty sure I was reading something about some epic chronoscope raids starting up for the weekends. Saturday I think. A weekday might be more idea for a static group. Maybe on Wednesday. I know we have players thru a lot of different time zones so it would need to be something that wouldn't be too late for us on the east coast or too early for those on the west coast. So sometime between 7-8 might work out well. My schedule is fairly flexible right now so honestly some more input from people who aren't as fortunate to have as much free time as I do might help narrow down the time and date.

I'm still leaning toward midweek myself though.

Then again, there is no reason for us not to be able to have more than one static group going on if enough people were up for it. That would help fit more people into playing times that are more suited for them.
Indel
Indel
Forum Commander
Forum Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Franzonator on Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:48 pm

I quess a poll would help, but even here we would only reach so many. It would have to be advertised in the game as well. I am good with Wed or any other day and 7-9 eastern time is good with me.
Franzonator
Franzonator
Forum Commander
Forum Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Morrek on Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:01 pm

wednesday 7-9 is good for me. I am thinking I would like to play a favored soul....
Morrek
Morrek
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Indel on Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:50 pm

Franzonator wrote:I quess a poll would help, but even here we would only reach so many. It would have to be advertised in the game as well. I am good with Wed or any other day and 7-9 eastern time is good with me.

Thats a good idea because I know that not everyone logs in here very often. I don't wanna name names but it starts with a "D" and ends with an "onavan" *cough cough* lol!

I think there was also some talk of making it more intresting by making it a luck of the draw on which toons/races people played. So I'm guessing that means someone else tells us what we roll out. That could be fun too but to be fair I don't think we should throw classes like favored soul into the pot because to be quite honest I for one haven't gotten the favor to unlock it and I'm just too cheap to pay for it Very Happy . Ok so right now as it stands I know we have atleast 3 yes and 1 maybe.
Indel
Indel
Forum Commander
Forum Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Indel on Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:55 pm

Morrek wrote:wednesday 7-9 is good for me. I am thinking I would like to play a favored soul....

I spoke before I read this! LOL ok so if we are doing our own classes then there are quite a few I can choose from that I have yet to play. I do think it would be a good idea to see who is rolling out what though because having a full party of lets say.........trap monkeys....might not work out too well for us.
Indel
Indel
Forum Commander
Forum Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Fayyth on Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:21 am

I have class on M, T, W and bowling Thursday.

Mon. and Wed. I will be home around 6:30 Pacific, which is probably too late. Thurs. I'll be home around 5:30 Pacific.

Other than that, the only time I will have free is Friday and Saturday, which means I will be able to at least be on for some raids. Smile

It doesn't look like this semester will be too bad as far as homework, but that may change as the classes go on.

Fayyth
Fayyth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Strype McClaine on Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:01 pm

Fayyth wrote:I have class on M, T, W and bowling Thursday.

Mon. and Wed. I will be home around 6:30 Pacific, which is probably too late. Thurs. I'll be home around 5:30 Pacific.

Other than that, the only time I will have free is Friday and Saturday, which means I will be able to at least be on for some raids. Smile

It doesn't look like this semester will be too bad as far as homework, but that may change as the classes go on.

Faith just doesn't love us any more
Strype McClaine
Strype McClaine
Raid Boss
Raid Boss

View user profile http://splicedintelligence.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Morrek on Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:09 pm

I head home to OH on Thursday or Friday nights so I would be out on those nights at least half the time.

Monday or Tuesday would be ok for me as well. I could also do later on Wednesday if need be.....
Morrek
Morrek
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Fayyth on Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:45 pm

Strype McClaine wrote:
Fayyth wrote:I have class on M, T, W and bowling Thursday.

Faith just doesn't love us any more

Now you know that isn't true. Smile

I'm actually going to quit my bowling team. So I'll be able to play on Thursdays (after tomorrow), but that doesn't work for Morrek, so y'all can just plan whatever or we can get 2 different groups going. Smile
Fayyth
Fayyth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Indel on Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:22 pm

Ok so how about Wednesdays at 8:30 or 9. That seems to fit everyone. That should be 6:30 or 7 pm for Fayyth if I'm thinking right
Indel
Indel
Forum Commander
Forum Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Indel on Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:57 pm

Ok so this is what I have so far.....

Wednesdays late evening (still need to narrow down the time)

Morrek- Favored Soul
Fraz- no word on class yet
Strype- no word on class yet
Fayyth- still waiting to see if we can work out a schedule where she can join in
Indel- Ranger

I'll start bringing this up in guild chat. I was thinling that Hyrin was up for it but I'll have to double check. Bowshooting was not able to join in annnnddd.....I still need to check with some other people.
Indel
Indel
Forum Commander
Forum Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Fayyth on Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:39 pm

Pacific time is 3 hours behind Eastern Time.

So if it is 9 Eastern, that would be 6 Pacific.

Smile

So, y'all go ahead and do it without me. I'll try to join up on the next one if my school schedule permits. Smile
Fayyth
Fayyth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next