Storm Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Some Truth

Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:53 pm by Strype McClaine

I'll keep this short and breif.
After quitting ddo to travel and work, and not playing for many months.
I doubt I will be returning.
I love you all, but I feel like my course is complete with ddo.

Comments: 2

neverwinter online

Thu May 09, 2013 5:17 pm by Erorgot

its erorgot here and just letting those know that i am beginning to play neverwinter online. its currently in beta but i will be building a guild with our namesake. so if anybody is planning on …

Comments: 0

Erorgots back

Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:12 pm by Erorgot

hello everybody Erorgot is back Smile i know most of you dont remember me but i used to run with this guild a long time ago. I recently came back to the game and am looking for a home so pst in game …

Comments: 1

Latest topics
» Some Truth
Hello Everyone! EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 10:46 am by Strype McClaine

» Anyone interested in another MMO?
Hello Everyone! EmptyThu May 09, 2013 5:19 pm by Erorgot

» neverwinter online
Hello Everyone! EmptyThu May 09, 2013 5:17 pm by Erorgot

» recent bugs?
Hello Everyone! EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 6:37 am by xhume

» Erorgots back
Hello Everyone! EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 9:46 am by Morrek

» Sobering News
Hello Everyone! EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 10:10 pm by Erorgot

» Dealing with real life
Hello Everyone! EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 1:14 am by Pan

» Login Workaround
Hello Everyone! EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 10:18 am by Morrek

» eventful night...
Hello Everyone! EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:47 am by Morrek

Hello Everyone!

5 posters

Go down

Hello Everyone! Empty Hello Everyone!

Post  Tritonias Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:14 am

First off, thank you for inviting Syrynia and me to the guild and for the nice welcome we received. It was cool to finally be in a guild and see people actually talking to one another. It was even better once it dawned on us to actually turn on guild chat in all of our chat panes so we could keep up with what was going on and respond to people who were trying to talk to us. Very Happy

We're looking forward to getting involved and running something with everyone soon. If you ever need us, just holler. We'll probably be a bit shy for a little while, at least. We primarily play a great deal on Friday nights and on weekends, but we do log in for an hour or two occasionally during the week.

Tritonias
Tritonias
Forum Noob
Forum Noob

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone! Empty Re: Hello Everyone!

Post  Strype McClaine Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:13 pm

Tritonias wrote:First off, thank you for inviting Syrynia and me to the guild and for the nice welcome we received. It was cool to finally be in a guild and see people actually talking to one another. It was even better once it dawned on us to actually turn on guild chat in all of our chat panes so we could keep up with what was going on and respond to people who were trying to talk to us. Very Happy

We're looking forward to getting involved and running something with everyone soon. If you ever need us, just holler. We'll probably be a bit shy for a little while, at least. We primarily play a great deal on Friday nights and on weekends, but we do log in for an hour or two occasionally during the week.

Welcome to the family! Its good to see more couples in the guild. For a long time we had many pairs and it made for great grouping dynamics.
More importantly, Ask for help, and get us all in your groups so we can all get better acquainted and such.
Esspecialy me. I'll forget because my mind will be on the next raid, or the next idealized gear situation.....
Strype McClaine
Strype McClaine
Raid Boss
Raid Boss

http://splicedintelligence.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Fayyth Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:33 pm

Welcome. Smile I hope to run with you soon. I'm taking classes this summer, so I'm not on much, but I'll try to log on this weekend to meet y'all. Don't hesitate to ask the guild for help. That's what we are for!
Fayyth
Fayyth

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone! Empty Hi, welcome

Post  Pan Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:20 am

Welcome. I am Pan the fun loving noob king. Ill be around more that a new update is out waiting for my new z-board i hate playing ddo without it.

In a freak accident when i was playing eve on my laptop and ddo on the desktop i spilled a glass of water on it and now its dead. Hello Everyone! Icon_sad I have had that board since DDO beta and who knows how long it could have lasted? Some of the lettering has rubbed off and other keys have finger imprints. It was like a glove /sigh

Anyways so yeah ive been around forever and look forward to meeting you newcomers welcome again! Hello Everyone! Icon_cool

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823161013&cm_re=z_board-_-23-161-013-_-Product
Pan
Pan
Guild Fund Treasurer and THREAD KILLER!

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone! Empty I love my Zboard

Post  Tritonias Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:33 am

I have a Zboard,too, along with a Saitek Pro Gamer Command Unit keypad. I've tried playing without them and I'm totally lost. If one of them ever breaks, I'm ruined. Very Happy

I'm gonna get Syr hooked on a keypad pretty soon, too.
Tritonias
Tritonias
Forum Noob
Forum Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Pan Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:37 pm

Tritonias wrote:I have a Zboard,too, along with a Saitek Pro Gamer Command Unit keypad. I've tried playing without them and I'm totally lost. If one of them ever breaks, I'm ruined. Very Happy

I'm gonna get Syr hooked on a keypad pretty soon, too.

Oh so you understand then. Hello Everyone! Icon_cool
Pan
Pan
Guild Fund Treasurer and THREAD KILLER!

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone! Empty PS3

Post  Tritonias Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:48 am

Last night, I decided to plug a PS3 controller into my desktop. Surprisingly, it recognized it. I downloaded MotioninJoy so I could program the buttons. I think I'll give that a whirl this weekend and see how well it does for DDO.
Tritonias
Tritonias
Forum Noob
Forum Noob

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone! Empty Welcome Tritonias

Post  Zeeria Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:51 pm

Glad to have you in our guild family. My husband and I play together nightly and most weekends. Although, not lately due to computer issues. Smackim is getting his fixed this week and we will try to log on this weekend and run with you.

Zee
Zeeria
Zeeria
Forum Commander
Forum Commander

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone! Empty Greetings

Post  Tritonias Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:08 pm

Thank you for the warm welcome, everyone. I look forward to seeing you in game!
Tritonias
Tritonias
Forum Noob
Forum Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum