Storm Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Some Truth

Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:53 pm by Strype McClaine

I'll keep this short and breif.
After quitting ddo to travel and work, and not playing for many months.
I doubt I will be returning.
I love you all, but I feel like my course is complete with ddo.

Comments: 2

neverwinter online

Thu May 09, 2013 5:17 pm by Erorgot

its erorgot here and just letting those know that i am beginning to play neverwinter online. its currently in beta but i will be building a guild with our namesake. so if anybody is planning on …

Comments: 0

Erorgots back

Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:12 pm by Erorgot

hello everybody Erorgot is back Smile i know most of you dont remember me but i used to run with this guild a long time ago. I recently came back to the game and am looking for a home so pst in game …

Comments: 1

Latest topics
» Some Truth
Calling all ladies EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 10:46 am by Strype McClaine

» Anyone interested in another MMO?
Calling all ladies EmptyThu May 09, 2013 5:19 pm by Erorgot

» neverwinter online
Calling all ladies EmptyThu May 09, 2013 5:17 pm by Erorgot

» recent bugs?
Calling all ladies EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 6:37 am by xhume

» Erorgots back
Calling all ladies EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 9:46 am by Morrek

» Sobering News
Calling all ladies EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 10:10 pm by Erorgot

» Dealing with real life
Calling all ladies EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 1:14 am by Pan

» Login Workaround
Calling all ladies EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 10:18 am by Morrek

» eventful night...
Calling all ladies EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:47 am by Morrek

Calling all ladies

+4
Strype McClaine
Ezzie
luciea
Zeeria
8 posters

Go down

Calling all ladies Empty Calling all ladies

Post  Zeeria Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:07 am

Hey, just wanted ya to know you are all missed. My Fayyth, I hope you are ok and arrived to your destination safely. Ezzie, I miss you Mom! I know we didn't play together much because of our time zones, but you are thought of often. I hope you come back to play soon. Mystic, we only ran around the Vale once but I remember how much fun you brought to the party. Jos, I hope we will play again soon.

Zee
Zeeria
Zeeria
Forum Commander
Forum Commander

Back to top Go down

Calling all ladies Empty Re: Calling all ladies

Post  luciea Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:39 am

I am hoping that Mod9 brings a lot of players back into the fold!
luciea
luciea
Forum Commander
Forum Commander

Back to top Go down

Calling all ladies Empty uh-huh

Post  Guest Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:25 pm

Ya, me too....hardly nobody ever bosses me around anymore...Where's all the women???

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezzie Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:45 pm

Heya Wink

I'm lurking in the shadows, so to speak. I still read the forums here, and I miss all of you tremendously. Morrek was kind enough to keep me on the members list here, so you can PM me anytime!

I have been wandering through the different MMO worlds, and I must say that there's "no place like DDO!" Right now, I have been captured by The Chronicles of Spellborn. It is free to play until you reach level 8 with a toon, so I have five characters that are level 6 right now Razz , and one level 7 (Ezzie, of course). So, if you are thinking about playing another game, ask me about it first (I've tried A LOT of them), and I'll give you the "scoop." WHEN DDO releases MOD 9, I will defiinitely "return home." Until then, treat me like the college kid that's travelling the world - love me, don't forget me, and SEND ME MONEY (MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!) - teasing, of course!

Trayjan, Zeeria will handle you until I get back, I'm sure..... Suspect

Love ya, Ezzie

Ezzie
Forum Citizen
Forum Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeeria Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:06 pm

Ezzie, I'm so very excited to hear from you. Sauul and I speak of you and Debunk often. I must say, I'm thrilled you are going to return to the game.

Have fun travelling the world! You will not be forgotten. Trayjan will send some spending money! Smile And maybe I'll look you up on The Chronicles of Spellborn.

Love ya, Zee
Zeeria
Zeeria
Forum Commander
Forum Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Strype McClaine Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:59 pm

Ezzie wrote:Heya Wink

I'm lurking in the shadows, so to speak. I still read the forums here, and I miss all of you tremendously. Morrek was kind enough to keep me on the members list here, so you can PM me anytime!

I have been wandering through the different MMO worlds, and I must say that there's "no place like DDO!" Right now, I have been captured by The Chronicles of Spellborn. It is free to play until you reach level 8 with a toon, so I have five characters that are level 6 right now Razz , and one level 7 (Ezzie, of course). So, if you are thinking about playing another game, ask me about it first (I've tried A LOT of them), and I'll give you the "scoop." WHEN DDO releases MOD 9, I will defiinitely "return home." Until then, treat me like the college kid that's travelling the world - love me, don't forget me, and SEND ME MONEY (MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!) - teasing, of course!

Trayjan, Zeeria will handle you until I get back, I'm sure..... Suspect

Love ya, Ezzie

I take the collage kid joke personaly momma ezz. We'll have plenty of places to show you around and help you with. Supriseingly, the mod 8 end quests, with little pratice, are tons of fun and we have gotten in the habbit of doing them, well, alot.

Take care of Valon and the kids, and see you soon momma ezzz
Strype McClaine
Strype McClaine
Raid Boss
Raid Boss

http://splicedintelligence.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Calling all ladies Empty re

Post  Guest Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:14 pm

Zeeria will "handle" me...? affraid

....there's the dirty girl I love so much....

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeeria Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:42 pm

OH MY! Where youre filthy mind goes! Why did you make a toon called Haylo??? Hummmm! Sounds like a oxymoron to me. Razz
Zeeria
Zeeria
Forum Commander
Forum Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezzie Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:43 pm

Even Fallen Angels wear hats, I hear.....

And Strype, no offense meant in respect to the college student reference!

Cya, Ezzie

Ezzie
Forum Citizen
Forum Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  luciea Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:13 am

I was kinda hoping you meant offense to Strype! hehe, jk!

I look forward to everyone who's not playing's return when Mod9 rears it's head!
luciea
luciea
Forum Commander
Forum Commander

Back to top Go down

Calling all ladies Empty Sorry, I am still alive!

Post  Mystic Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:49 pm

Well girls, and everyone for that matter, I'm so sorry I never log in anymore. It's just so hard to play. I get so nervous that if I get involved in a long quest that I really want to play, that something or so many distractions, will stop me from enjoying it. At this rate I will be a forever-noob because I can't play often enough to get to know the quests and then I get frustrated, take huge breaks and practically have to start all over again when I do play. I know I keep saying "I'll try to log in again soon" and then don't. I honestly don't know when I will get a chance. Life is so very busy and stressful. Thanks for remembering me. I do check in here and there and maybe, just maybe, I'll be on again soon. Take care all!
Mystic
Mystic
Forum Noob
Forum Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Morrek Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:38 pm

Why get nervous? you do fine in the quest I've run with you Smile Play when you can and enjoy it when you play. RL provides pressure enough as it is don't do that to yourself in a game. Hell I've been playin forever and I'm still a NooBish Razz
Morrek
Morrek
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

https://stormshadow.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Fayyth Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:58 pm

Mystic wrote:Well girls, and everyone for that matter, I'm so sorry I never log in anymore. It's just so hard to play. I get so nervous that if I get involved in a long quest that I really want to play, that something or so many distractions, will stop me from enjoying it. At this rate I will be a forever-noob because I can't play often enough to get to know the quests and then I get frustrated, take huge breaks and practically have to start all over again when I do play. I know I keep saying "I'll try to log in again soon" and then don't. I honestly don't know when I will get a chance. Life is so very busy and stressful. Thanks for remembering me. I do check in here and there and maybe, just maybe, I'll be on again soon. Take care all!

There's my girl!! Hurry back to the game and geek out with me!!!

And I will never know the quests, no matter how much I play. You know how hopeless I am when it comes to directions or maps.
Fayyth
Fayyth

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeeria Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:25 am

Yes Mystic, as you can see, you will fit in well. We are all here to help eachother and have fun. Come back and see us when that great hubby of yours gives you a sanity break. Wink

Zee
Zeeria
Zeeria
Forum Commander
Forum Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Franzonator Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:09 pm

Hi Mystic, I can understand how you feel. I have not been able to play a lot myself lately. My job, family and school take up so much time. I am trying to graduate, if they don't find another class I need to take again. Hang in there and we will see ya when we see ya.
Franzonator
Franzonator
Forum Commander
Forum Commander

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001501694253

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum