Storm Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Some Truth

Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:53 pm by Strype McClaine

I'll keep this short and breif.
After quitting ddo to travel and work, and not playing for many months.
I doubt I will be returning.
I love you all, but I feel like my course is complete with ddo.

Comments: 2

neverwinter online

Thu May 09, 2013 5:17 pm by Erorgot

its erorgot here and just letting those know that i am beginning to play neverwinter online. its currently in beta but i will be building a guild with our namesake. so if anybody is planning on …

Comments: 0

Erorgots back

Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:12 pm by Erorgot

hello everybody Erorgot is back Smile i know most of you dont remember me but i used to run with this guild a long time ago. I recently came back to the game and am looking for a home so pst in game …

Comments: 1

Latest topics
» Some Truth
The Traveler's Scavenger Hunt -- DDO BIRTHDAY #4 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 10:46 am by Strype McClaine

» Anyone interested in another MMO?
The Traveler's Scavenger Hunt -- DDO BIRTHDAY #4 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 5:19 pm by Erorgot

» neverwinter online
The Traveler's Scavenger Hunt -- DDO BIRTHDAY #4 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 5:17 pm by Erorgot

» recent bugs?
The Traveler's Scavenger Hunt -- DDO BIRTHDAY #4 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 6:37 am by xhume

» Erorgots back
The Traveler's Scavenger Hunt -- DDO BIRTHDAY #4 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 9:46 am by Morrek

» Sobering News
The Traveler's Scavenger Hunt -- DDO BIRTHDAY #4 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 10:10 pm by Erorgot

» Dealing with real life
The Traveler's Scavenger Hunt -- DDO BIRTHDAY #4 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 1:14 am by Pan

» Login Workaround
The Traveler's Scavenger Hunt -- DDO BIRTHDAY #4 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 10:18 am by Morrek

» eventful night...
The Traveler's Scavenger Hunt -- DDO BIRTHDAY #4 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:47 am by Morrek

The Traveler's Scavenger Hunt -- DDO BIRTHDAY #4

3 posters

Go down

The Traveler's Scavenger Hunt -- DDO BIRTHDAY #4 Empty The Traveler's Scavenger Hunt -- DDO BIRTHDAY #4

Post  Strype McClaine Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:16 pm

OK. So...
It's a Traveler themed easter egg hunt?

Wait Wait Wait....
Eberron wrote:
The Traveler is one of the gods counted among a pantheon known as the Dark Six, though he's not known as a god of evil. A chaotic being that favors change, he is the patron god of travelers, and many adventurers and wanderers pray to him for safe journeys or blessings on their voyages. It is said that the Traveler is a being of many disguises, roaming the lands where and when you least suspect him. Known as the "Giver of Gifts," this god of creations and artifice can be as mischievous as he is mysterious, giving rise to the old adage "Beware the gifts of the Traveler".

The Traveler's Scavenger Hunt -- DDO BIRTHDAY #4 200px-The_Traveler

The traveler is like the bizzare mix of Olidamara and Fharlanghn.....
So.....

(Olidamara + Fharlanghn)/Eberron * Easter bunny =

The Traveler's Scavenger Hunt -- DDO BIRTHDAY #4 Donniedarko,0

SHIT.
Strype McClaine
Strype McClaine
Raid Boss
Raid Boss

http://splicedintelligence.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

The Traveler's Scavenger Hunt -- DDO BIRTHDAY #4 Empty Re: The Traveler's Scavenger Hunt -- DDO BIRTHDAY #4

Post  Pan Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:42 am

Oh i approve this post!

Who is the mod around here though? This isnt "new members". lolz
Pan
Pan
Guild Fund Treasurer and THREAD KILLER!

Back to top Go down

The Traveler's Scavenger Hunt -- DDO BIRTHDAY #4 Empty Re: The Traveler's Scavenger Hunt -- DDO BIRTHDAY #4

Post  Fayyth Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:48 pm

There...moved Smile
Fayyth
Fayyth

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down