Storm Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Some Truth

Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:53 pm by Strype McClaine

I'll keep this short and breif.
After quitting ddo to travel and work, and not playing for many months.
I doubt I will be returning.
I love you all, but I feel like my course is complete with ddo.

Comments: 2

neverwinter online

Thu May 09, 2013 5:17 pm by Erorgot

its erorgot here and just letting those know that i am beginning to play neverwinter online. its currently in beta but i will be building a guild with our namesake. so if anybody is planning on …

Comments: 0

Erorgots back

Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:12 pm by Erorgot

hello everybody Erorgot is back Smile i know most of you dont remember me but i used to run with this guild a long time ago. I recently came back to the game and am looking for a home so pst in game …

Comments: 1

Latest topics
» Some Truth
*sigh* life, it can drive ya up a wall EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 10:46 am by Strype McClaine

» Anyone interested in another MMO?
*sigh* life, it can drive ya up a wall EmptyThu May 09, 2013 5:19 pm by Erorgot

» neverwinter online
*sigh* life, it can drive ya up a wall EmptyThu May 09, 2013 5:17 pm by Erorgot

» recent bugs?
*sigh* life, it can drive ya up a wall EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 6:37 am by xhume

» Erorgots back
*sigh* life, it can drive ya up a wall EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 9:46 am by Morrek

» Sobering News
*sigh* life, it can drive ya up a wall EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 10:10 pm by Erorgot

» Dealing with real life
*sigh* life, it can drive ya up a wall EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 1:14 am by Pan

» Login Workaround
*sigh* life, it can drive ya up a wall EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 10:18 am by Morrek

» eventful night...
*sigh* life, it can drive ya up a wall EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:47 am by Morrek

*sigh* life, it can drive ya up a wall

5 posters

Go down

*sigh* life, it can drive ya up a wall Empty *sigh* life, it can drive ya up a wall

Post  sandyroads Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:21 pm

whats up gang, thought i drop in for a sec and see how everyone one is.. am afread i will be out of game for a while, months probly but that the way it goes. morrik feel free to boot my toons from guild to save renown if ya want, i will trie to drop in on the home page to say hello and all that, if you want to get a hold of me, drop a messsage here, i misse you guys.... take it easy gang

well dont know what else to say later

sandyroads
Forum Citizen
Forum Citizen

Back to top Go down

*sigh* life, it can drive ya up a wall Empty Re: *sigh* life, it can drive ya up a wall

Post  sandyroads Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:25 pm

OH and some one"forgot to said it" is right... we need to bring some life back to this page,i know i m just as guilty as everyone about not posting often if at all on this page. i will trie to post here more often if for no other resion that i want to here how everyone is doing in game and out ,againlater ...

sandyroads
Forum Citizen
Forum Citizen

Back to top Go down

*sigh* life, it can drive ya up a wall Empty Re: *sigh* life, it can drive ya up a wall

Post  Franzonator Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:50 pm

Real life gets us all bud. I have not been on very often either, mainlhy for school. The game has lost some of its luster also. Either I am so busy with school or I have just lost interest in it. I think maybe both and the break is good for me. i will check in from time to time to see how you are doing.

Ken
Franzonator
Franzonator
Forum Commander
Forum Commander

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001501694253

Back to top Go down

Post  Pan Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:06 am

Well I have been doing my part and not posting so some threads have a chance to survive. Cool

In all seriousness I have been real busy with house projects. Also doing a lot of tabletop gaming which is great I started DDO do to lack of such. I will be around the forums if anyone wants to chat. I am sure to be back to check out the half-breeds!
Pan
Pan
Guild Fund Treasurer and THREAD KILLER!

Back to top Go down

Post  Strype McClaine Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:44 pm

Life is about as bad to the rest of us brother.
I've been getting back into magic, and honestly, it does my internal workings a world of good thinking on that level again.
Strype McClaine
Strype McClaine
Raid Boss
Raid Boss

http://splicedintelligence.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Franzonator Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:49 am

aahhh to be able to play table top again and magic..............
Franzonator
Franzonator
Forum Commander
Forum Commander

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001501694253

Back to top Go down

Post  Strype McClaine Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:34 pm

Once you play magic at the competitive level it really changes you.
It gets in you, in your soul, the need to win, the need to think, create, build, and plan against your weaknesses....

Spent the past two weeks in the money (ie: winning and getting paid), and the format is just starting to change, so I'm hoping I can stay on top.
Strype McClaine
Strype McClaine
Raid Boss
Raid Boss

http://splicedintelligence.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

*sigh* life, it can drive ya up a wall Empty *waves*

Post  sandyroads Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:34 pm

Just a checking in again, things are going good here. works been fun, the stud guys and the steel workers on the job i work on are arguing and i m have balst listining to it. seems the steel guys underbid the job, :-O they re runing in the hole so to speak, and its slowing everyone down job wise, is okay for me though, we have work for a month at least, by then i m sure some of the * issues* will have work out by then heh heh. have not been able to get on lately hope everyone is doing good, if not i ll pray for ya. still running solo, so far the ladies just cant put up with me heh heh... wonder why heh heh.

sandyroads
Forum Citizen
Forum Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Fayyth Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:59 pm

I haven't logged on in about 2 weeks, I've been super busy with school. Also, the game does kind of lose its appeal every now and then. I've got a free day today though and I'm logging on all day long! Wink

Hope to see y'all soon. Smile
Fayyth
Fayyth

Back to top Go down

Post  Pan Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:10 am

So I have been busy doing yard work and participating in Pathfinder society. My DDO account was on auto update I had that nifty special at 10 bucks a month for 6 months at a time as long as I dont cancel. Well I guess my card expired since last payment forgot about that. I am trying to get Turbine to let me resub at the same deal. If they dont im going premium I have like 9k TP so I should be able to by what I need. Anyways until I get this straightened out ill be on rather sporadically. Miss yall have fun take care of yourselves!

P.S. Grim your corp mates in Eve wanted me to tell you the corp has split in two. I dont know the specifics but I believe yall lost your WH may be hostile space next time you log on. Make sure its an alt with a scanner to get you out. Smubacca might log onto DDO here sometime to say hello.
Pan
Pan
Guild Fund Treasurer and THREAD KILLER!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum