Storm Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Some Truth

Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:53 pm by Strype McClaine

I'll keep this short and breif.
After quitting ddo to travel and work, and not playing for many months.
I doubt I will be returning.
I love you all, but I feel like my course is complete with ddo.

Comments: 2

neverwinter online

Thu May 09, 2013 5:17 pm by Erorgot

its erorgot here and just letting those know that i am beginning to play neverwinter online. its currently in beta but i will be building a guild with our namesake. so if anybody is planning on …

Comments: 0

Erorgots back

Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:12 pm by Erorgot

hello everybody Erorgot is back Smile i know most of you dont remember me but i used to run with this guild a long time ago. I recently came back to the game and am looking for a home so pst in game …

Comments: 1

Latest topics
» Some Truth
And Into a New Year (State of the Guild Address) EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 10:46 am by Strype McClaine

» Anyone interested in another MMO?
And Into a New Year (State of the Guild Address) EmptyThu May 09, 2013 5:19 pm by Erorgot

» neverwinter online
And Into a New Year (State of the Guild Address) EmptyThu May 09, 2013 5:17 pm by Erorgot

» recent bugs?
And Into a New Year (State of the Guild Address) EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 6:37 am by xhume

» Erorgots back
And Into a New Year (State of the Guild Address) EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 9:46 am by Morrek

» Sobering News
And Into a New Year (State of the Guild Address) EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 10:10 pm by Erorgot

» Dealing with real life
And Into a New Year (State of the Guild Address) EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 1:14 am by Pan

» Login Workaround
And Into a New Year (State of the Guild Address) EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 10:18 am by Morrek

» eventful night...
And Into a New Year (State of the Guild Address) EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:47 am by Morrek

And Into a New Year (State of the Guild Address)

4 posters

Go down

And Into a New Year (State of the Guild Address) Empty And Into a New Year (State of the Guild Address)

Post  Morrek Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:27 pm

2010 was a good year for Storm Shadow. We have a great core of people in this Guild. People I consider friends.

As a Guild in DDO I think we have a good reputation and treat our fellow gamers well. I would like to see this continue into 2011 and for us to grow our numbers with good people. More people = more Raids, something we need to improve on.

I am currently in a situation in RL that requires me to travel weekly from OH to PA. I have an opportunity to play more during the week and plan to utilize this time for recruiting. The fact is that we don't retain every new person we add. I think we need to be aggressive this year and grow our numbers for more Raiding,

I so much enjoy playing with all of the folks in Storm Shadow. I never thought I would play a game for this long. A big reason for this is the people I play with.

This game had gotten a new lease on life. I want Storm Shadow to continue to be Guild that is seen a Good bunch of skilled and knowledgeable people who are fun to play with. THANK YOU

I hope everyone has a happy and healthy new year.

Your Guild Leader,
Olen

Morrek
Morrek
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

https://stormshadow.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

And Into a New Year (State of the Guild Address) Empty Re: And Into a New Year (State of the Guild Address)

Post  Strype McClaine Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:05 pm

We had a real good thing going for a while, we were getting in raiding habits.
Well it stopped, so I would like to recommend we gear up and try to start doing epic chronoscope raids.
Its a cheep adventure pack for our premium players.
No keying for our causal elitists.
It has the widest variety of epic items that we all can use/want.

So what night(s) can we plan to set aside for guild raid night?

I get a little tight on Friday evenings usaly, but other than that, I'm generally free....
Strype McClaine
Strype McClaine
Raid Boss
Raid Boss

http://splicedintelligence.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

And Into a New Year (State of the Guild Address) Empty Re: And Into a New Year (State of the Guild Address)

Post  Morrek Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:26 am

Thursdays and Fridays are bad for me depending on when I come home. Sunday night late (after 9pm EST is okay). Other than that I am open.
Morrek
Morrek
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

https://stormshadow.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sandyroads Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:20 pm

Sad Sad WWWWHHAAAAAAA Sad Sad i miss you guys bwaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAA

heh heh wish i was there, that s all i can say

sandyroads
Forum Citizen
Forum Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Fayyth Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:32 pm

School started back for me today. I have classes on M, T, W. I should be available on the weekends, depending on how much time I have to study. I'll know more as the semester continues.

I agree with Morrek. The only reason I even play anymore is my guildies. I consider all of you my friends. Smile

Can't wait to see you in game.

Fayyth
Fayyth

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum