Storm Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Some Truth

Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:53 pm by Strype McClaine

I'll keep this short and breif.
After quitting ddo to travel and work, and not playing for many months.
I doubt I will be returning.
I love you all, but I feel like my course is complete with ddo.

Comments: 2

neverwinter online

Thu May 09, 2013 5:17 pm by Erorgot

its erorgot here and just letting those know that i am beginning to play neverwinter online. its currently in beta but i will be building a guild with our namesake. so if anybody is planning on …

Comments: 0

Erorgots back

Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:12 pm by Erorgot

hello everybody Erorgot is back Smile i know most of you dont remember me but i used to run with this guild a long time ago. I recently came back to the game and am looking for a home so pst in game …

Comments: 1

Latest topics
» Some Truth
May you live in interesting times.... EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 10:46 am by Strype McClaine

» Anyone interested in another MMO?
May you live in interesting times.... EmptyThu May 09, 2013 5:19 pm by Erorgot

» neverwinter online
May you live in interesting times.... EmptyThu May 09, 2013 5:17 pm by Erorgot

» recent bugs?
May you live in interesting times.... EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 6:37 am by xhume

» Erorgots back
May you live in interesting times.... EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 9:46 am by Morrek

» Sobering News
May you live in interesting times.... EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 10:10 pm by Erorgot

» Dealing with real life
May you live in interesting times.... EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 1:14 am by Pan

» Login Workaround
May you live in interesting times.... EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 10:18 am by Morrek

» eventful night...
May you live in interesting times.... EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:47 am by Morrek

May you live in interesting times....

3 posters

Go down

May you live in interesting times.... Empty May you live in interesting times....

Post  xhume Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:22 am

and today has been a little interesting....

woken up at 5:20 am (which is about 3:35pm next tuesday or something like that for you who live in teh great U.S of A...) to the sounds of popping...

what was the popping you may ask....

...the joyous sounds of my wireless router exploding would be the answer....

followed by new and interesting popping sounds that may or may not have been the transformers for some down lights deciding they had were going out in sympathy in support of the router...

(the cat sleeping next to the router was a little upset by all of the fuss)

hark... noise outside.... investigation revealed that to be the neighbours trying to work out why the power pole outside the house was on fire...

after some visits from the fire service, the power company and our own electrician... it appears that equipment failure on the part of the power company caused about 480 volts (instead of the usual 240) to shoot straight down the power line into my unfortunate abode.

this in turn means that virtually every peice of electrical / electronic equipment plugged in to any part of the house has fused. from the computer (and laptop) to the tv and cable tv box to the fridge / mircrowave ... the list is long and interesting.

at the end of the day - there was no injury and the damage is being repaired by the power company (who in all ways have been great to deal with). possessions can all be replaced - people cannot.

the upshot is - fayyth may not be Sqweeling for a little bit until all gets put back together.

but rest assured - SQWEEL WILL RETURN!
xhume
xhume
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Back to top Go down

May you live in interesting times.... Empty DOH

Post  sandyroads Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:33 pm

well on the up side lest their replacing everything, but it still stinks that that happens. on a side note, after that i would for sure never investin a electric blanket lol

sandyroads
Forum Citizen
Forum Citizen

Back to top Go down

May you live in interesting times.... Empty Re: May you live in interesting times....

Post  Fayyth Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:26 pm

SQWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLL!!!! I can do it on here just fine Smile

Oh, by the way....I'm back Smile
Fayyth
Fayyth

Back to top Go down

May you live in interesting times.... Empty Re: May you live in interesting times....

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down