Storm Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Some Truth

Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:53 pm by Strype McClaine

I'll keep this short and breif.
After quitting ddo to travel and work, and not playing for many months.
I doubt I will be returning.
I love you all, but I feel like my course is complete with ddo.

Comments: 2

neverwinter online

Thu May 09, 2013 5:17 pm by Erorgot

its erorgot here and just letting those know that i am beginning to play neverwinter online. its currently in beta but i will be building a guild with our namesake. so if anybody is planning on …

Comments: 0

Erorgots back

Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:12 pm by Erorgot

hello everybody Erorgot is back Smile i know most of you dont remember me but i used to run with this guild a long time ago. I recently came back to the game and am looking for a home so pst in game …

Comments: 1

Latest topics
» Some Truth
Policy Item - GENERAL CONDUCT EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 10:46 am by Strype McClaine

» Anyone interested in another MMO?
Policy Item - GENERAL CONDUCT EmptyThu May 09, 2013 5:19 pm by Erorgot

» neverwinter online
Policy Item - GENERAL CONDUCT EmptyThu May 09, 2013 5:17 pm by Erorgot

» recent bugs?
Policy Item - GENERAL CONDUCT EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 6:37 am by xhume

» Erorgots back
Policy Item - GENERAL CONDUCT EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 9:46 am by Morrek

» Sobering News
Policy Item - GENERAL CONDUCT EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 10:10 pm by Erorgot

» Dealing with real life
Policy Item - GENERAL CONDUCT EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 1:14 am by Pan

» Login Workaround
Policy Item - GENERAL CONDUCT EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 10:18 am by Morrek

» eventful night...
Policy Item - GENERAL CONDUCT EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:47 am by Morrek

Policy Item - GENERAL CONDUCT

Go down

Policy Item - GENERAL CONDUCT Empty Policy Item - GENERAL CONDUCT

Post  Morrek Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:43 pm

General Conduct

Members of Storm Shadow are expected to conduct themselves in a courteous manner. Our goal is to have fun.

1. Golden Rule - treat others as you would like to be treated. We are a mature Guild and should act like adults. There is nothing wrong with having fun and goofing on one another, but keep it in good taste. Sexual harassment, using profanity towards another member, or threats of any type will not be tolerated.

2. Conflict - If a situation or disagreement arises between members it should be resolved in a private chat discussion whenever possible. If one of the parties in uncomfortable with having a one on one discussion then a council member should be contacted with an explanation of the issue. The council member may then choose to handle the issue directly after speaking with both parties, or arbitrate a discussion between the parties involved. If situation is serious enough the council will bring the issue to the guild for a general vote. This would only be a last resort.

If those involved with a conflict are not satisfied with a council members decision / assistance then they may have the Guild Leader assist. The Guild Leader's decision will be final and should be accepted by both parties.

3. Exchange of In-Game Items - Guild members are encouraged to give or trade items to other guild members. Sale of rare items is ok, but the price should be reasonable. If you want to sell an item it should really be done on the auction house.

4. Pugging - Pugging is encouraged. While we should all to try and group when possible all members should spend some time in Pugs (Pick Up Groups). Pugging is the best way to recruit new members and to learn new tactics for a quest.

5. Recruitment - Officer Tags and recruiting ability is given to those who are established in the guild and have shown good judgement on recruiting. The Guild Leader decides who gets them. Any member can still recommend someone for membership

6. Dual Guild Membership - Having an alt in another Guild is acceptable. No active recruiting should be done in either direction. The Guild Leader and the Good Council should be Storm Shadow only during their tenure.

7. Game Time - Storm Shadow has no requirements for guild involvement in regards to raids run, hours spent, etc...

8. Character Activity - Unless there is a specifc reason characters who have not been active in 2 months will be purged. If you are planning on taking a break from the game and would like to keep your main in the Guild conatact the guild council so that character can be put on a "do not purge" list in the forums.

9. Leaving the Guild - If a member would like to leave the guild for any reason that is their right. If they leave for any reason (besides being banned) they should be welcomed back if they would like to rejoin in the future. Any member leaving should always be treated as a friend of Storm Shadow in future groupings.

Open for discussion.... additions, deletions, changes, etc....

Last edited by Morrek on Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:16 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated with recruitment .....)
Morrek
Morrek
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

https://stormshadow.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Policy Item - GENERAL CONDUCT Empty Looks good to me...

Post  Guest Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:39 pm

Why mess with perfection....

Back to top Go down

Policy Item - GENERAL CONDUCT Empty Re: Policy Item - GENERAL CONDUCT

Post  Morrek Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:02 am

The posts on recruiting have been moved. Please continue that discussion in the new thread.

If anyone has any additions or corrections to the policies above let me know. I will start finalizing a draft this weekend (obviously we will have to include the revised recruiting info)
Morrek
Morrek
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

https://stormshadow.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Policy Item - GENERAL CONDUCT Empty Re: Policy Item - GENERAL CONDUCT

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down