Storm Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Some Truth

Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:53 pm by Strype McClaine

I'll keep this short and breif.
After quitting ddo to travel and work, and not playing for many months.
I doubt I will be returning.
I love you all, but I feel like my course is complete with ddo.

Comments: 2

neverwinter online

Thu May 09, 2013 5:17 pm by Erorgot

its erorgot here and just letting those know that i am beginning to play neverwinter online. its currently in beta but i will be building a guild with our namesake. so if anybody is planning on …

Comments: 0

Erorgots back

Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:12 pm by Erorgot

hello everybody Erorgot is back Smile i know most of you dont remember me but i used to run with this guild a long time ago. I recently came back to the game and am looking for a home so pst in game …

Comments: 1

Latest topics
» Some Truth
Policy Item - RAIDS EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 10:46 am by Strype McClaine

» Anyone interested in another MMO?
Policy Item - RAIDS EmptyThu May 09, 2013 5:19 pm by Erorgot

» neverwinter online
Policy Item - RAIDS EmptyThu May 09, 2013 5:17 pm by Erorgot

» recent bugs?
Policy Item - RAIDS EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 6:37 am by xhume

» Erorgots back
Policy Item - RAIDS EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 9:46 am by Morrek

» Sobering News
Policy Item - RAIDS EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 10:10 pm by Erorgot

» Dealing with real life
Policy Item - RAIDS EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 1:14 am by Pan

» Login Workaround
Policy Item - RAIDS EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 10:18 am by Morrek

» eventful night...
Policy Item - RAIDS EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:47 am by Morrek

Policy Item - RAIDS

Go down

Policy Item - RAIDS Empty Policy Item - RAIDS

Post  Morrek Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:22 pm

Raids

Any member of the Guild can set up a raid.

• Raids should be filled first come first serve within the Guild. This can be done via email, forum, or in-game. If certain classes are needed to fill out a raid spots can be limited to that class. If it is necessary to open a raid to non-guild members to fill it then those invited should be treated with the same respect as guild members. Raid loot distribution and raid expectations should be explained before the actual raid begins.
  • The person who organized the Raid should lead the raid or assign the leader. The person with the star has final say in the raid and decides tactics, strategy, etc. Suggestions should be encouraged, but the leader has the final say. Any issues should be resolved in private after the raid (with the help of a council member if necessary)

Raid Loot - Need Before Greed

• If you pull a Raid Item it is yours first and foremost. If you choose to keep it is your right to do so. Guild members are encouraged to not keep an item if it does not benefit their character (ie. caster item pulled by fighter), but if they do so it is their right.
  • Items like the one mentioned above can be traded if someone else in the group pulled a piece of raid loot that they are willing to trade.
  • If you have a piece of raid loot that you don't want and can't trade then it goes up for roll. If only one person is interested in it then obviously no roll is needed. If more than one person wants an item then a d100 die is roll (/roll d100) and the highest die roll gets the item. In the event of a tie those who are tied will roll again.

Raids - Cleric Fund

• Guild clerics are eligible for Cleric fund assistance if the Raid group consists of 6 or more members of Storm Shadow. Fund use should be limited to purchase of scrolls and wands.

This policy is open for discussion... please suggest changes, addition, etc....
Morrek
Morrek
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

https://stormshadow.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down