Storm Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Some Truth

Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:53 pm by Strype McClaine

I'll keep this short and breif.
After quitting ddo to travel and work, and not playing for many months.
I doubt I will be returning.
I love you all, but I feel like my course is complete with ddo.

Comments: 2

neverwinter online

Thu May 09, 2013 5:17 pm by Erorgot

its erorgot here and just letting those know that i am beginning to play neverwinter online. its currently in beta but i will be building a guild with our namesake. so if anybody is planning on …

Comments: 0

Erorgots back

Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:12 pm by Erorgot

hello everybody Erorgot is back Smile i know most of you dont remember me but i used to run with this guild a long time ago. I recently came back to the game and am looking for a home so pst in game …

Comments: 1

Latest topics
» Some Truth
Must See:  Fayyth is doing work as a voice over EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 10:46 am by Strype McClaine

» Anyone interested in another MMO?
Must See:  Fayyth is doing work as a voice over EmptyThu May 09, 2013 5:19 pm by Erorgot

» neverwinter online
Must See:  Fayyth is doing work as a voice over EmptyThu May 09, 2013 5:17 pm by Erorgot

» recent bugs?
Must See:  Fayyth is doing work as a voice over EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 6:37 am by xhume

» Erorgots back
Must See:  Fayyth is doing work as a voice over EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 9:46 am by Morrek

» Sobering News
Must See:  Fayyth is doing work as a voice over EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 10:10 pm by Erorgot

» Dealing with real life
Must See:  Fayyth is doing work as a voice over EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 1:14 am by Pan

» Login Workaround
Must See:  Fayyth is doing work as a voice over EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 10:18 am by Morrek

» eventful night...
Must See:  Fayyth is doing work as a voice over EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:47 am by Morrek

Must See: Fayyth is doing work as a voice over

+4
nyth
Morrek
Strype McClaine
Smackim
8 posters

Go down

Must See:  Fayyth is doing work as a voice over Empty Must See: Fayyth is doing work as a voice over

Post  Smackim Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:30 pm

I was surprised as anyone when I saw the commericial (see link) and realized our own Fayyth is on TV. Congratulations Fayyth, I look forward to hearing you in more TV adds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wojvu_HE8Cw

Smackim

Back to top Go down

Must See:  Fayyth is doing work as a voice over Empty Re: Must See: Fayyth is doing work as a voice over

Post  Strype McClaine Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:53 pm

Sauul wrote:I was surprised as anyone when I saw the commercial (see link) and realized our own Fayyth is on TV. Congratulations Fayyth, I look forward to hearing you in more TV adds.

'lo.
Cept that is a Texan southern accent. Sorry sauul.

Here's another good laugh for you though.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fitxofd7kOA
Strype McClaine
Strype McClaine
Raid Boss
Raid Boss

http://splicedintelligence.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Must See:  Fayyth is doing work as a voice over Empty Re: Must See: Fayyth is doing work as a voice over

Post  Morrek Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:01 pm

Man Fayyth is gonna pound you saull Must See:  Fayyth is doing work as a voice over Icon_smile

but Fayyth ... it does sound a little like you ... sorry Must See:  Fayyth is doing work as a voice over Icon_razz
Morrek
Morrek
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

https://stormshadow.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  nyth Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:15 pm

Strype McClaine wrote:
Sauul wrote:I was surprised as anyone when I saw the commercial (see link) and realized our own Fayyth is on TV. Congratulations Fayyth, I look forward to hearing you in more TV adds.

'lo.
Cept that is a Texan southern accent. Sorry sauul.

Here's another good laugh for you though.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fitxofd7kOA
Thats an awesome commercial!!!
nyth
nyth
Forum Commander
Forum Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Fayyth Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:15 pm

Morrek wrote:Man Fayyth is gonna pound you saull Must See:  Fayyth is doing work as a voice over Icon_smile

but Fayyth ... it does sound a little like you ... sorry Must See:  Fayyth is doing work as a voice over Icon_razz

It does not sound like me. That sounds like an over exaggerated Texan accent. If y'all were from the South, you would know the difference. Must See:  Fayyth is doing work as a voice over Icon_rolleyes

Must See:  Fayyth is doing work as a voice over Icon_biggrin
Fayyth
Fayyth

Back to top Go down

Post  Grimwald Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:51 pm

It is a Texas accent. Sounds just like my ex-wife.
Grimwald
Grimwald
Forum Citizen
Forum Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Strype McClaine Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:22 am

Why?
Because we are Southerners.
We know the differences in our dialects.
Strype McClaine
Strype McClaine
Raid Boss
Raid Boss

http://splicedintelligence.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Must See:  Fayyth is doing work as a voice over Empty OK

Post  Smackim Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:26 pm

Maybe the accent isn't exact but the timber is very close. I can see why many of you do so well with DDO and your analytical skills. That said, sit back, pretend it's a TN accent and then I ask you is it Ashley?

Smackim

Back to top Go down

Post  Fayyth Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:24 am

Sauul wrote:Maybe the accent isn't exact but the timber is very close. I can see why many of you do so well with DDO and your analytical skills. That said, sit back, pretend it's a TN accent and then I ask you is it Ashley?

Oh no! I'm just a pothole Must See:  Fayyth is doing work as a voice over Icon_wink
Fayyth
Fayyth

Back to top Go down

Post  Grimple Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:43 am

I does sound a like someone making fun of you by over doing your accent. When I first heard it to thought it sounded like you....over doing the accent but you.

Grimple
Forum Noob
Forum Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Pan Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:28 pm

I agree with grimple that the pot hole commercial sounds more like a caricature of Fayth. It didnt even really remind me of her on the first viewing. Now seeing it about five times its starting to become a little more surreal.

Here is why I believe some may think this is Fayth. There is no persons face to the voice. Very similar to our personal experiences with lilmiss. The most inportant thing is the pot hole's demeanor. Its voice has a mocking sense of "opps something bad happened to you. I may inadvertently be responsable let me help you.....nevermind there is nothing I can do!" Condecending and mockery its almost spot on! Thanks guys I never would have thought twice about it. Now I get "Fayth meanness" even out of game. Must See:  Fayyth is doing work as a voice over Icon_lol
Pan
Pan
Guild Fund Treasurer and THREAD KILLER!

Back to top Go down

Post  Fayyth Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:02 pm

Pan wrote:I agree with grimple that the pot hole commercial sounds more like a caricature of Fayth. It didnt even really remind me of her on the first viewing. Now seeing it about five times its starting to become a little more surreal.

Here is why I believe some may think this is Fayth. There is no persons face to the voice. Very similar to our personal experiences with lilmiss. The most inportant thing is the pot hole's demeanor. Its voice has a mocking sense of "opps something bad happened to you. I may inadvertently be responsable let me help you.....nevermind there is nothing I can do!" Condecending and mockery its almost spot on! Thanks guys I never would have thought twice about it. Now I get "Fayth meanness" even out of game. Must See:  Fayyth is doing work as a voice over Icon_lol

Oh my gosh I am laughing so hard. Smile It is pretty true though...
Fayyth
Fayyth

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down