Storm Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Some Truth

Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:53 pm by Strype McClaine

I'll keep this short and breif.
After quitting ddo to travel and work, and not playing for many months.
I doubt I will be returning.
I love you all, but I feel like my course is complete with ddo.

Comments: 2

neverwinter online

Thu May 09, 2013 5:17 pm by Erorgot

its erorgot here and just letting those know that i am beginning to play neverwinter online. its currently in beta but i will be building a guild with our namesake. so if anybody is planning on …

Comments: 0

Erorgots back

Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:12 pm by Erorgot

hello everybody Erorgot is back Smile i know most of you dont remember me but i used to run with this guild a long time ago. I recently came back to the game and am looking for a home so pst in game …

Comments: 1

Latest topics
» Some Truth
Interested in Joining EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 10:46 am by Strype McClaine

» Anyone interested in another MMO?
Interested in Joining EmptyThu May 09, 2013 5:19 pm by Erorgot

» neverwinter online
Interested in Joining EmptyThu May 09, 2013 5:17 pm by Erorgot

» recent bugs?
Interested in Joining EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 6:37 am by xhume

» Erorgots back
Interested in Joining EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 9:46 am by Morrek

» Sobering News
Interested in Joining EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 10:10 pm by Erorgot

» Dealing with real life
Interested in Joining EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 1:14 am by Pan

» Login Workaround
Interested in Joining EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 10:18 am by Morrek

» eventful night...
Interested in Joining EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:47 am by Morrek

Interested in Joining

3 posters

Go down

Interested in Joining Empty Interested in Joining

Post  Zavi Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:41 pm

Good day fellow adventurers  Interested in Joining Icon_lol

My name is Zaviticus Huma's Blade.  Right now, I'm a level 2 paladin.  I usually play during the early morning PST and in the evening PST.  It sort of depends on how busy my day is, but I'm usually a daily player.  I would love to join your guild if possible.  I also would like you to get to know me a little bit better as well. 

In real life (gulp) I live in the Seattle area.  I love to read the Dragonlance novels, which I think is part of the reason I came to DDO.  I used to play PnP D&D when I was in college, and for some reason, my heart belonged to version 2.  However, the DDO experience is nothing but fantastic.  I played FFXI for almost two years, and found it fulfilling.  I made in game friends, learned how to be a good party member, and even leveled a White Mage to 75.  I really was fond of the game, but I eventually decided to quit so I could concentrate on learning DDO and make new friends. 

I am a very laid back person - both in life and online.  I very much will take advice from other players, as I truly wish to get the most out of this game.  I'm an eager learner, and consider myself to be a patient teacher.  I plan on leveling this character to 20, but I also would like to level characters that the guild might need.

I admit to not having been in a part yet - so please be patient with me.  I made other characters on other servers, so while I've only been playing the game briefly, I am getting a grip on being a Paladin.   I can say without hesitation that DDO is a great game.  I look forward to running with you guys and gals  Interested in Joining Icon_lol

Zavi

Back to top Go down

Interested in Joining Empty Re: Interested in Joining

Post  Zeeria Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:43 pm

Hi there Zavi! Thanks for posting about yourself and interest in Storm Shadow. We are are always looking for great people to adventure with. My husband and I are on the Pacific Coast as well as many great people with toons in your level. We will keep an eye out for you in the evenings when we log on. Interested in Joining Icon_smile

Zee
Zeeria
Zeeria
Forum Commander
Forum Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Fayyth Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:19 am

Thanks for looking us up Zavi. I'm not on as much as I'd like to be, but look for anyone in Storm Shadow to run with. I'm also on the West Coast, so I'll probably be on during the same hours as you. Hope to see you on!
Fayyth
Fayyth

Back to top Go down

Post  Zavi Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:36 pm

Awesome  Interested in Joining Icon_biggrin  I should be online tonight, and most of the week.  I advanced my Pally to the "Sunnyside" Korthos, so I'll be able to travel on the boat.  If you see me, just hit me up please.  I added both of you to my friends list, so I'll keep an eye out as well.  I look forward to running with you! 

Zavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Franzonator Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:23 am

Hey Zavi, take a look under Guild Roster and see most of our toons, you will see mine and I try to update them on a regular bases. Look forward to seeing you in the game.
Franzonator
Franzonator
Forum Commander
Forum Commander

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001501694253

Back to top Go down

Post  Zavi Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:54 pm

I'll add you as a friend as well.  I'm having fun in Stormreach...much more stuff to do than Korthos  Interested in Joining Icon_biggrin

Zavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down